13 November 2011

Pray Everyday

  
   Each night a little Boy name micheal threw one of her shoes under the bed before going to sleep. When her mom asked why, she replied, “My Sunday school teacher said if I have to get down by my bed in the morning and look for my shoe, it’ll remind me to say my prayers while I’m there.” 
  
If it helps, throw your shoe under the bed!  Prayer is the life force that sustains us spiritually. 
  
David wrote: “ As the heart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee. O god my soul thirsteth for God: the living God; when shall i come and appear before God (Psalms 42:1-2).

  
     In his book, The Power and Blessing, Pastor Jack Hayford writes: “I had gone on vacation, and I needed it! It was delightful to get to the beach. But about the fourth day… I found I was feeling empty inside. Then it occurred to me that for four days I hadn’t read a word of Scripture, prayed a prayer or sung a song of praise. It was just kind of ‘Let’s get away from it all.’ 
We were so involved with church that we didn’t want to do anything ‘Godly’ for a while. But suddenly I was called back by the inner hollowness I felt. Through that experience I learned that I can’t recover at a physica
l or emotional level, if I neglect the spiritual level.” 
  
The Bible says: “Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving.” Only when you’ve spent time in God’s presence and drawn strength from Him, will you be equal to the challenges you face on any given day. 
  
    O Thank You Lord for the opportunity that You give to us to come before You with prayer and thanksgiving. The chance to but our problems before YOU and ask for Your help. What a wonderful and loving Father You are to be able to do this for us.. To Listen to us , and to take to heart what are petitions are and to act on them . Lord we give you thanks for all YOU do and all YOU will do in our lives. If we ever forget to come to YOU in time of prayer, convict our hearts so that we know that something crucial is missing in our lives and we will be able to see the problem and come back to YOU in prayer once again…. In Jesus name we pray, Amen 
 
"Continue in prayers everyday and watch in the same with thanksgiving"( Colossians 4:2)
watch this video hope it will inspire you the way it did to me and God bless you again and again with your families and friends share it with each other.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home